Wednesday, December 5, 2012

They Grow So Fast



I was feeling a bit nostalgic today and created this! I wrote this poem a few years ago for my kids. On a piece of paper I put their hand print and their picture then wrote this poem on it. I cannot believe how quickly they are growing up and it saddens me that they won't be little anymore. Heck I still call them my babies and they are going on 5 and 7 years old. It does help though when they tell me sweet little things like "I will love you forever Mommy" and "You are my perfect Mommy" they are always there to say something sweet just when I need it the most. I look at this poem frequently to remind me that even though I may feel frustrated with them at times, they are getting bigger and one day I will miss this time in my life when my kids always needed me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment