Saturday, December 8, 2012

The North Pole Has Nothing On My Mother... (A Christmas Decorator's Dream)

So I think it is safe to say that my mother goes a bit extreme while decorating especially at Christmas. It can take us anywhere from a few days to a week to complete her living area. It is absolutely beautiful and I personally think we should just start charging admission LOL! I decided I should definitely share some pictures because something of this magnitude should never go unnoticed. At almost every "station" she has a color theme and Nativity.  I hope you all enjoy! 
View 1
                                    

View 2

The Blue Snowman Theme

The Green Area 

 
  
The Christmas Mantle

The Rocking Horse or The Wanna-be Rudolph as we call him.

The Maroon and Burgandy Nativity Scene

A Close-Up

The Purple Nativity Scene

Part of the counter 

The Red and Gold Area with Large Black Nativity Scene

The Gold Area (yeah sorry thats me!)

More of the Counter

Coffee Table Center Piece

Dining Area

The bar Counter


The windows with all the stocking that won't fit around the fireplace
Her Polar Express Train Scene in the Window
                          
                          The Outdoor Lights
Well I hope you all enjoyed the show! Big shout out to my momma for being so awesome! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! She really does go all out:) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie, I will definitely let her know. We have been working on it for a few days now and we are completely exhausted. I have seen people decorate outside the house like crazy but I have never seen someone do as much as she does inside. It is around BIG 15 containers of stuff plus quite a few boxes of other things. It is so much more amazing in real life though. The camera doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete